Student Housing is a service offered to our first-year students, to assist them in building community and making the transition to college life a little bit easier. SPACE IS LIMITED! Reserve your spot early.
Vanguard College leases several houses within a two block radius of the school, and offers them to students fully furnished, and ready to move in! Basic utilities are provided, including internet, heat, water, electricity, and laundry.
Students gain a sense independence while staying in college-managed housing. Each house accommodates 4-6 students and offers both private and shared rooms to suit various budgets. Students are responsible for their own meals and groceries, and will have a full kitchen to practice their culinary skills with new friends!
Two Options: Shared Rooms with Ensuite ($450 per month), or Private Room with Ensuite ($550 per month)
Rent ranges from $450-$550 per month, depending on if you want to share a room, have a private room with your own washroom or private room with a shared washroom. It is payable in two payments (50% in August and 50% in December). A deposit of one month's rent is also required to secure their spot and will be returned at the end of the school year, provided that no damages occur.
To reserve your spot, please complete the Deposit Agreement below. Lease Agreements will be sent out once your spot is secured.
- Living room furniture (couches, coffee tables and TV/DVD Player)
- Kitchen/dining room furniture (table and chairs)
- Bedroom furniture (twin bed, dresser, desk and chair)
- Basic Kitchen Appliances (Fridge, Stove, Dish Washer, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle)
- Other Items (Vaccum, Garbage Cans)
- Washer & Dryer
What to Bring
- Bedding (Pillow, Bed Sheets, & Comforter for Twin Bed)
- Personal Items (Toiletries, School Supplies, etc)
What to Coordinate with Housemates*
- Kitchenware (Plates, Cups, Cutlery)
- Cookware (Pots, Pans, Utensils)
- Other Small Appliances as desired (Coffee Maker, Crock Pot)
(* Please Note: We will connect you with your roommates in August to facilitate communication and early introductions)
If you did not get a spot in Student Housing, do not worry! Or if you prefer to rent an apartment in the neighborhood, we can help you with that through Community Housing and our Vanguard Housing Network. The Vanguard Housing Network exists to help you find accommodations or even roommates. Please click the link below for more information.