September 16 Update
As you are aware, yesterday evening the province of Alberta declared a public state of emergency and instituted a range of new measures to help combat the spread of Covid-19 in the province. We continue to review these new measures carefully, but please note the following immediate changes to how we operate:
- There will be no classes on campus on Friday, Monday or Tuesday.
- Classes scheduled for Friday, Monday or Tuesday will be offered via alternate delivery methods.
- The facility will be closed to students and guests from Friday September 17th until Tuesday September 21st. The facility will be open for staff and faculty.
- Over the next few days, distancing will be re-instituted into all our spaces. The chapel and West Wing 226 will be used as classrooms. The gym may also be used.
- We are planning to re-commence on campus, physically distanced classes on Wednesday September 22nd.
- We are hopeful most classes will remain in the same time block, but some classroom locations may change.
- In person chapels will be cancelled at this time. In person Chapel Life Groups plan to commence the week of September 27th.
- All co-curricular activities and events, extra-curricular trips or socials are cancelled until further notice.
We are in communication with Alberta Advanced Education and continue to monitor developments. Further details will be provided in due time.