Researching for an assignment or looking for information, the Vanguard College Library is where you want to be. We are pleased to offer the following services to Vanguard students:
- over 55 000 books, including reference titles, Biblical study resources, novels, devotional classics and much, much more.
- a selection of DVD film titles and musical selections on CD.
- six computer workstations and printing services ($0.10 per page). Please see the Library desk for more information.
- a selection of periodicals including a searchable online resource database (Ask Library staff for off-campus access).
- access to over 10 million resources from NEOS libraries across Alberta, delivered directly to Vanguard College for your convenience.
- online access to account status including the ability to renew material online. All you need is your barcode and pin (ask Library staff if unsure).
- dedicated quiet study and group study areas.
The Vanguard College Library ensures the availability of learning resources and services of appropriate form, range, depth and currency to support the curricular offerings and meet student needs
Hours of Operation
SEPT 10 - APR 26
APRIL 29 - MAY 3
MAY 6 - AUG 15
Mon, Wed + Fri
AUG 15 - SEPT 7
Fees & Fines
EXTERNAL BORROWERS CARD
LOST or DAMAGED
Meet The Team
Brad was born in Moncton, New Brunswick. He is a graduate of Atlantic Baptist College (Crandall University), St. Thomas University, Lakehead University, the University of Western Ontario (M.L.I.S.) and Briercrest Seminary.
He has served at Vanguard for over three decades filling a number of roles in addition to Library Director including teaching many Old Testament electives. He is married to Debbie, with whom he shares a number of interests including practical spirituality. Brad is the father of three grown sons. He believes that one year faith developing programs are the best way to experience Bible College. He welcomes chatting with and getting to know YOU!
Education: B.A. Th.: Music Ministry & Youth Ministry, Vanguard College; MLI S, University of Alberta.
Karina has been serving at Vanguard for six years and is passionate about information literacy. She is married and has two toddlers whom she adores.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the following two documents: