Travel Assistance

Coming from out of town?

If you are a student and interested in coming for a tour or open house, we can help you with travel costs.  Campus visits must take place during the school year (Sept - April).  Travel assistance is available for students in Grade 11, 12 or has already graduated.  This financial assistance can only be received once.

Contact Enrolment Services at for more information.

Please Note:  If you are carpooling with other students, the travel assistance will be provided to the driver.  Please contact us if you have any questions.

You may only receive travel assistance once.