- Develop and model a biblical framework for life and ministry.
- Adopt effective servant leadership in the context of the church: shepherd and equip people to be disciple-making disciples.
- Participate in the practical leadership tasks of local church ministry: Lead the ordinances and church revitalization best practices.
- Integrate an intentional approach to spiritual wellbeing: discern a clear sense of call and explore natural and spiritual gifting.
- Model an unwavering commitment to the authority of Scripture, competence in study, and effective communication skills for preaching and teaching that address cultural narratives.