- Execute (integrate) a daily practice towards spiritual formation and maturity, grounded in God’s grace and the empowering Holy Spirit.
- Implement a personal commitment to and growth in the Word of God, establishing it as the foundation to effective ministry.
- Recognizing (discerning) and articulating the call to ministry, acknowledging the gifts received, and acquiring leadership skills to effectively lead healthy churches and global mission.
- Develop and participate in practical leadership tasks of a local expression of the church: shepherding people and equipping them for ministry, with a clear commitment to fulfilling the Great Commission.
- Construct and demonstrate cultural responsiveness in presenting the gospel effectively across diverse worldviews and ethnicities.