After-Degree Entrance Requirements
Students applying to the After-Degree program must meet the following prerequisite requirements:
- A 3-year diploma or degree (90 credits minimum) or 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (120 credits minimum).
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 in their previously completed diploma or degree program.
- 21 credits of General Studies courses demonstrating breadth of study in the following areas completed in the areas of Communication, Humanities/Fine Arts, Natural Science/Mathematics, and Social/Behavioral Sciences.
- Applicants who are lacking these prerequisites will be required to complete extra course work alongside the BTh After-Degree program requirements.
- The following General Studies courses may be recommended to cover prerequisites not previously completed:
- Developmental Psychology
- Introduction to Psychology
All assessments will be considered on an individual basis and completed by the Registrar.