Vanguard College is passionate about ministry and missions around the world and is involved in several nations. We are passionate about training up leaders for Christ around the world and welcome you from wherever God has placed you to share His good news.
Applicants from foreign countries (other than USA) must comply with the requirements of the College as well as Citizenship and Immigration Canada, prior to entering Canada as a student. Applications are only accepted for Degree or three-year Diploma programs. Applications will not be accepted for Certificates.
In addition to the application procedure, this involves:
High School Diploma
- Applicants are required to possess the equivalent of a valid Canadian Grade 12 High School Diploma. An official transcript, indicating subjects studied and grades received, must accompany the application. Documents in a language other than English must be accompanied by a notarized English translation and a transcript legend must be provided.
- In order to secure a student visa and authorization, admitted students must present to Canadian immigration officials both an official letter of acceptance from Vanguard College and evidence of sufficient funds or financial aid for the school term.
- Upon receiving acceptance to Vanguard College, International students must submit the following to the Office of the Registrar before September 1st:
- Temporary Residence Visa as well as a copy of their Passport
- Upon arrival in Canada and prior to registration for courses, International Students are required to submit a copy of their Canadian Student Permit to the Office of the Registrar.
- Foreign students are not eligible for any government funding by means of loans or grants. (Foreign students with dependents must also be prepared to pay the educational costs for their children.)
- For more information please see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp and www.studyincanada.com. Vanguard College’s Designated Learning Institution Number is O19283889212
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT TUITION POLICY
Phase Tuition Policy for International Students
– 35% of Tuition and Fees will be due before the last business day, before the first day of class.
– 25% of Tuition and Fees will be due Halfway through the semester.
– Final 40% left owing will be due at the end of the semester on the final day of classes.
This structure and breakdown align with the Phase Tuition Policy as laid out by the provincial government.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS – STUDY WHERE YOU ARE
If you are unable to attend Vanguard College on campus there are a number of other options available to you.
The PAOC GlobalED department has compiled a list of affiliated Bible Training Centres across the globe which you can browse here.
Vanguard College is proud to deliver accredited courses to students right where they are at through our online department, IBOLT. Visit www.ibolt.com for more information.
Please note: Vanguard College’s Designated Learning Institution Number is O19283889212